~ Our new after school childcare provision opening soon.



Applying for a Nursery place

When your child is 2 years old you can put his/her name down on our nursery waiting list. Your child will be able to start nursery in the September when they are 3 years old. We will contact you by letter in the Autumn term which will include a special form called a Supplementary form. We ask you to complete and return this by the date specified in the letter. We allocate places according to our admissions policy and we will write to you again in the spring term.

Please contact the school if you would like help completing the Supplementary form.

Click here to see our Admission Policy (includes amendment to oversubscription criteria)

Supplementary form


Applying for a Reception place                                                                                              

You must apply for a Reception class place for your child even if they attend our school nursery or have an older brother or sister at our school.

Please note if your child attends a nursery attached to any school this does not give them priority for a place in Reception at that school.

  1. If your child attends our nursery a copy of the Tower Hamlets Admissions Booklet will be sent home with your child during the Autumn term. The admissions booklet will give you information about all schools in Tower Hamlets and how to apply for a place.
  2. If your child does not attend nursery or you do not receive a copy, you will be able to download it via this link http://www.towerhamlets.gov.uk/lgnl/education_and_learning/schools/school_admissions/primary_school_admissions.aspx
  3. Once you have decided which schools to apply for, you must complete the CAF (Common Application Form) form online, https://www.eadmissions.org.uk/eAdmissions/app.
  4. If you are applying to our school, you have to complete the CAF online and in addition a Supplementary form which can be obtained from the school office or by clicking on this link.
  5. It is very important that both forms are completed as failure to do so may result in your child NOT being offered a place in a reception class next year. The deadline for applications is 15th
  6. If you need assistance please phone the school office and we would be very happy to help you with this process.

Secondary Transfers

Year 6 parents will receive a Secondary School Admissions Booklet that gives information about the secondary schools in Tower Hamlets. Parents are encouraged to attend open days to help them decide which schools are best for their child. We also hold a secondary school transfer workshop to support parents to complete the application. The deadline will be a date in October specified in the booklet. All applications must be made online.

National Offer Day

Parents will be sent a letter on 1st March 2017 with the outcome of their application. Parents who applied online will be able to access the outcome of their application on the evening of 1st March 2017 by visiting the eadmissions portal.

Admission appeals

If you are not offered a place at a school of your preference you can appeal against that decision. The appeal panel is independent of the council and schools in the borough.  If you wish to appeal you can download an admissions appeal form by clicking on this link: http://www.towerhamlets.gov.uk/Documents/Education-and-skills/Admissions-and-exclusions/Appeals_against_admission_decision.pdf

You can also call pupil services for more advice. You can reach them on 0207 364 5006.

In-year transfers                                                      

In-year admissions take place outside the normal admission period like for children who have recently moved to the area and do not have a school place.

You must also apply directly to the Local Authority at Pupil Admissions, Mulberry Place, 5 Clove Crescent, London E14 2BG, 0207 364 5006. For further guidance please refer to: http://www.towerhamlets.gov.uk/Documents/Education-and-skills/Admissions-and-exclusions/CAF_A5_Guidance.pdf

If you are applying to an academy, free school or voluntary-aided school, you may also need to complete a supplementary information form (SIF), which can be obtained from and must be returned to the school.

If you need help or advice with application forms please see Khalidah Khanom in the school office.


Powered by WordPress. Designed by WooThemes