“Pupils’ behaviour is good. They display positive attitudes to learning in class, work well together and behave consistently well around the school.” Ofsted, April 2014
The aim of the St Paul with St Luke Behaviour Policy is for the school to foster in children:
* Good learning behaviours: listening, attention, participation, effort, attitude, and co-operation.
* Positive relationships and a sense of belonging to the whole school community.
* A positive attitude about their abilities and an understanding that others have different abilities.
* A sense of respect for themselves and others.
* An ability to empathise and to see matters from others’ points of view.
* An understanding of cause and consequence and an ability to take responsibility for their actions.
* The skills to make well-informed choices.